Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Badlands 2017

I forgot to schedule a post for yesterday, so I threw this one together for you for this week. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

We take a trek to the Badlands of South Dakota every few years and we did that last week. We'd been across the state to visit family and took the time on the drive home to spend some time in the park. We got to see the sunset in the Badlands and that is one spectacular sight.  I managed to take a million pictures and will share some of them with you.
















4 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Some really nice shots. 11 wowed me!

    How would you like be a guest, let me show off your shots on my place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mac. I love that picture, too. I real thing was even better.

      I'd love to be a guest. If you wanted to put together some of your photo's I'd love to do a post for you, too.

      Delete
  2. R. Mac Wheeler sent me, and I am so glad he did. From the other side of the world I am looking in awe. And wonder.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.