Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Submissions Reopened

I recently received a message from a friend who follows my blog. He's probably my most active blog reader and he said he was going to unfollow my blog because I neglect it more often than not. I'm not ready to completely pull the plug on my blog so I need to make a decided effort to keep this blog relevant.

In the past my blog has covered a lot of topics including photo's I've taken, recipes I've used, I've posted about things relevant to my books and other people's books as well as quick and easy reviews. I think where I fell down on it was when I was trying to make a post every day and it devolved into strictly posting about other books to be sure I had enough material. I'm going to change that up and become more personal again. I have reopened my submissions, but will not post only book posts. The only thing I will say here about submissions is to please visit my submissions page and follow the guidelines.

I felt more connected to my blog when I posted more personal posts so I'm going to get back to that as much as possible. I will try to post at least once a week from here on out but reserve the right to post more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.