Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Movie Review - Passengers




Passengers
Starring 
Jennifer Lawrence
Chris Pratt







PG-13
1h 56min

I recently rented Passengers from Amazon. I'd come across the trailer while watching something else online. I really enjoy both Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence so I was interested in watching it.

I don't often go to the theater because of the cost so I waited until this one was available for streaming. I wouldn't have been disappointed to pay theater prices, but I'm equally not disappointed to have waited. I enjoyed the movie and my faith in both Pratt and Lawrence has remained intact. They did a great job with this story.

The story was a good one. It wasn't anything mind blowing but it did give me outside thoughts. How would I handle being stranded in the manner in which they were and so on. There were a couple of things near the beginning that I questioned, such as, why didn't he wake up someone to help him? The absolute inability to fix things seemed glossed over and not very well explained. Still, I ignored those questions and liked the movie despite the questions I had.

If you haven't seen the movie yet and might be interested I'm including a link to Amazon so you can either rent or buy it.

Click here to be taken to the Amazon page - Passengers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.