Sunday, January 24, 2016

Six Days Until Release - Edge of Grey



When you take away a woman's soulmate, you take away her purpose. 

When White is taken from Alex, she finds a new purpose. 

Cast aside by her former partners, 
she will hunt down everyone responsible for her loss and 
Make. Them. Pay. 

Harder… darker… at the edge of sanity. 

But still the world’s most notorious assassin. 
Penumbra will have her reckoning. 


Six days and Edge of Grey will be out in ebook format. 
Click the link to read 
Chapters 1 - 4
Chapters 5 - 8



Chapter Nine

Jake remained in the parking lot after I left him. I had no idea how long he planned to sit out there, but I wasn’t going to tell him when I left. I waited until a couple hours before dark then changed into my burglar looking outfit, stuck Lance’s keys and my beanie in my pocket, and slipped out of a back door of the hotel. Jake was still in place and I hoped he’d sit there all night long. At least until I finished the job. 

Chapter Ten

I woke up with a headache and I didn’t have any painkillers. When I sat up it got worse but I embraced it. I deserved it because of what I’d dreamed about last night and was still considering while awake.

Chapter Eleven

Two days alternating between lying in bed, reconsidering my life choices, and pacing my apartment didn’t do much to lighten my mood.

Chapter Twelve

Jake tossed an envelope onto his table then went to his cupboards and pulled out a couple of coffee cups.

1 comment:

  1. yesterday was my hiking day...and football. I'll hope to jump back in today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.