Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Three Days Until Release - Edge of Grey



When you take away a woman's soulmate, you take away her purpose. 

When White is taken from Alex, she finds a new purpose. 

Cast aside by her former partners, 
she will hunt down everyone responsible for her loss and 
Make. Them. Pay. 

Harder… darker… at the edge of sanity. 

But still the world’s most notorious assassin. 
Penumbra will have her reckoning. 


Three days and Edge of Grey will be out in ebook format. 
Click the link to read 
Chapters 1 - 4
Chapters 5 - 8
Chapters 9 - 12
Chapters 13 - 16
Chapters 17 - 20

Chapter Twenty-One

I made my way back to my hotel room and dialed Posner.
“You have five minutes to call your men and have them back off. I told you about having people follow me.” 

Chapter Twenty-Two

Ten hours in the air was stressful, even when it was a private flight. Thankfully I was able to sleep at least half the way down to South America.
When we stepped out of the plane and into the thick air I thought about the long days on the wall back at the refinery. This very air helped create who I was today. The heavily perfumed, thick air that was hard to take in. Everything had been pretty hard to take in for a long time now and it felt normal.

Chapter Twenty-Three

With the use of Green’s tablet and my memory, we created a plan within a couple hours.

Chapter Twenty-Four

We’d been back at the office building for two days and Ruiz had been uncooperative. As was the case with my father. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Darlin'... I had started to think you had forgotten about our little Grey lass! I am so glad to see a new one coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never forget about Grey! :-D I hope you enjoy the new book.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.