Friday, January 22, 2016

Eight Days Until Release - Edge of Grey





When you take away a woman's soulmate, you take away her purpose. 

When White is taken from Alex, she finds a new purpose. 

Cast aside by her former partners, 
she will hunt down everyone responsible for her loss and 
Make. Them. Pay. 

Harder… darker… at the edge of sanity. 

But still the world’s most notorious assassin. 
Penumbra will have her reckoning. 


Eight days and Edge of Grey will be out in ebook format. 

I'm getting excited, worried, scared, nervous, happy... you mention it and I'm feeling it.  I hope you all like the next installment. I also wanted to take the time to thank you all for giving my books a chance.

In the past I've posted the first sentence from other soon-to-be released books and thought I'd do the same for Edge of Grey.  This time I'm going to make a slight change. I'm going to release the first paragraph of each chapter as long as the paragraph doesn't hold too many spoilers.

Since we are only eight days away from release I will be posting four chapters a day for the next seven days and three chapters the day before release.

Here we go...


Chapter One

Jolted awake by my vibrating phone, I broke out in a cold sweat. This phone should be inactive. It was nothing more than a security blanket. Or so I thought.

Chapter Two

I made my way back to my room and paced for forty-five minutes before I gave in and went for a run. I felt as if I might explode. If Jake couldn’t come through for me, I was leaving. Even if I didn’t fully trust these men at Mesa I didn’t want to have to start all over again, and in a new city.

Chapter Three

Back in my room I went directly to my shower. The run right before my meeting with Posner had made me sweaty and gross. I didn’t hear Jake come in and was glad I hadn’t gone back to his room to wait. 

Chapter Four

The three of us walked back into Mesa via the lobby. Andrew Thomas’ blood had dried and I felt it pulling and cracking as I walked. It stunk and I was very uncomfortable. At least I wouldn’t be upset about throwing this dress away.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mac!!!! I'm getting nervous.

      Delete
  2. Now that it is getting close, every day it too long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.