Friday, October 24, 2014

Update on Book Five of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles #2


Guess what!

If you follow me on Facebook, you have probably already seen the cover.  I received my cover before I'd finished writing the book and I couldn't sit on it.  I HAD to show it off.

Something I've mentioned in a few replies to posts, but haven't officially announced until now - The book is done - well, it's written. It's at the editors right now and I hope to release before too long!

Yeah, we have to wait a little bit longer.  I'm just hoping it's not too long!

As soon as I have a release date I'll send out a newsletter and then a couple days later, I'll announce it on Facebook.

If you'd like to sign up for the newsletter, you can find it at www.msgrey.com


7 comments:

  1. The blood get's hot to publish once you have that cover...huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're darn right! I wish I wrote perfectly and had no need of editors, but such is not the case. (If only!) I bet my editors wish I wrote more cleanly, too. Practice makes... better. Haha

      Delete
  2. Omg. Amazing. I can't believe the cliffhanger. I hope you don't keep us waiting to long for book 6. I hope she finds them and they are alive. You could have some fun with this. She could be on a nonstop war path. No one stands in her way. Can't wait. Thanks. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you established how many books are going to be in the series??? Just wondering. I love them. I cant wait for the next one. Thanks, michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will have at least one more in the series. If I come up with another plot line I just might write a few more. I might try something else after I finish #6, too. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hurry on book #6. I cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DITTO on the need for book #6! My heart is broken right now and I need to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.