Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July At My House 2014

People who have been reading my blog for a year or longer will know that we "host" the annual fireworks display for our community every 4th of July.  And, now those of you who are newcomers to my blog know this, too.

This year is no different.  Today should be one heck of a great day.  To be clear, we don't do much at all for the fireworks display.  We just allow the people who put on the display to use our property.  The show can be seen in most places in the valley since they are shot off from our place.  It's great.  People can get out and mingle or they can stay home to see the show.  I know I like not having to leave home to see the display.

I've been struggling to find some fireworks pictures from previous years since I lost my hard drive and all of my pictures just last year.  I finally let my brain work and remembered I posted quite a few on my blog.  So, these are all from previous years, but they are still fireworks from a show in my yard.










1 comment:

  1. Nice shots.

    I'm glad you didn't lose them. Are you telling me you don't (didn't) use an external back up? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.