Friday, May 9, 2014

New Release - New Order Apocalypse 3

Let's Celebrate with Mac!
He recently released his 24th novel (yes 24!)

 New Order Apocalypse 3
by
R. Mac Wheeler


If you send Mac a short note he will send you a free .mobi (Kindle) version of New Order Apocalypse 1 via email.  Just click HERE.


Description
 May 5, 2014

This volume of the NEW ORDER APOCALYPSE series continues thirty-three years after an engineered plague shredded Earth's population. 

Chloe and Ginna Lee must decide whether to continue Jason's dream to unite survivors, or concentrate on surviving. Chloe hasn't the tact to play ambassador, and Ginna Lee is more likely to take heads than spread good will. Promises little hope they can build an alliance, especially if peace hinges on a cure for Jihad. Meanwhile, the landscape they must cross still writhes with roamers and desperate clans. 

Mac is a fellow shutter bug and writer-friend whom I met a few years ago when he reviewed my first book.  I'd like to offer him congratulations for reaching a monumental milestone…publishing his 24th novel
I hope you'll visit his blog where he posts his photography (his pups are frequent targets of his obsession…he also likes trees) and give him a congratulations… or visit his home page and peruse his titles…read an excerpt...and help him celebrate.

I've read several of Mac's novels (not all 24, though).  I really enjoy his stories and writing style.  He spins tales around rich, gritty characters with a lot of baggage, and puts them through a bit more grief than they can handle. His tone leans toward the sarcastic, passive aggressive.



6 comments:

  1. This look great. Thanks for the shout out, Jeanie. Your wonderful...luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many typos can an author get in one comment? Let's count them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I first posted that I didn't see any typos, but I decided I'd elaborate. I don't see ANY typos in this comment. :-D As for the other one - those are NOTHING. I once got picked on for sending a private message with a typo. Because I'm an author it should be perfect. Nope - it's only perfect after my editor looks it over. ;-) (Now I'm reading this over and over to make sure it's as close to perfect as it can get.)

      Delete
    3. ha ha (did I spell that right?)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.