Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Whatever Wednesday - After Holiday Adjustments

I hope this Wednesday after the holidays finds us all happy, healthy and ready to get back to the real world.

I've been completely immersed in the holidays this year.  With two small children and a teenager, I've been working my tail off trying to make things "magical."  I'm fairly certain I didn't do as well as my own mother did when I was younger, but she is impossible to live up to.

Two of my girls are back in school as of this past Monday and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of the day to day.  I fell behind on my blog back in September and October because I had to concentrate on finishing writing and editing Traces of Grey.  However, now that I'm in the beginning stages of book five, I find I have a little more time to spend on my blog.

For all of you who have submitted to my blog in the past few months I'm currently trying to get caught up with all of the submissions.  If you have not heard back from me yet, you may still hear back with a listing date.

And, since I  rarely post about my own, I'm going to take up the rest of this blog post with a little advertising of my own work.







Click here to download for FREE for Kindle


Click here to download for FREE for Nook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.