Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Wishes 2013




This time of year brings out tradition much more than any other in my life.  Traditionally, I put the angel my mother made on the top of my tree.  Traditionally, we eat a meal of ham, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy with my family.  Traditionally, we open our gifts on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas day relaxing and just being together with the family.

I've always thought this was a beautiful time of year.  Everyone has their own traditions and beliefs, but the general celebration for this time of year is for love, acceptance, and happiness.  Whatever you and your family believe and celebrate at this time of year I want to wish you a great holiday full of happiness and love. 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas. May tradition bring you together with those you love in safety and in joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.