Friday, November 1, 2013

New Release - Traces of Grey

Traces of Grey
by
JC Phelps




Description

Nursing White back to health for the past two months has prevented Grey from taking on any new projects. She's more than ready to get back to work when White offers her a simple surveillance job.

The basic op turns up something from the past, putting extra pressure on White, and cutting Alex off the elite need-to-know list.

Everyone has secrets, but some are more guarded than others. 



FINALLY!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing book. Can't wait for the next one. Hope its soon. Any idea when the next book will be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea yet. :-( I'm so glad you enjoyed Traces and I'll be posting about book five as soon as it's available. I will probably ask for title suggestions again when I get closer to being finished.

      Delete
  2. I just finish reading Traces of Grey, excellent! The ending surprised me, I am looking forward to the next book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished your latest book and once again am left wanting more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.