Friday, September 6, 2013

BIG News about Book Four in The Alexis Stanton Chronicles




COMING  SOON!!
BOOK  FOUR  OF  THE  ALEXIS  STANTON  CHRONICLES





Nursing White back to health for the past two months has prevented Grey from taking on any new projects.  She's more than ready to get back to work when White offers her a simple surveillance job.

The basic op turns up something from the past, putting extra pressure on White, and cutting Alex off the elite need-to-know list.

Everyone has secrets, but some are more guarded than others.


So...

Book Four is WRITTEN.  

Yes!  I finished it.  I've already sent it off to a few alpha readers and I've gotten good feedback, so I'm comfortable letting you all know I plan to move forward with this version.

I'm still waiting on edits, but as soon as they are complete I will be uploading.  


I want to thank everyone who gave me title suggestions and I plan to do the same thing for book five when I get a little closer to finishing it.  Dawn Judd was the first one to suggest Traces.  I will be in touch with her as soon as the book is ready to go.

For anyone interested in hearing about the release date as soon as I know about it, sign up for my newsletter here:  http://www.msgrey.com/





Click here to buy Shades of Grey for Kindle from Amazon


Click here to buy Shades of Grey in Paperback from Amazon


Click here to buy Shades of Grey in Audio from Audible










Click here to buy Reflections of Grey for Kindle from Amazon


Click here to buy Reflections of Grey in Paperback from Amazon


Click here to buy Reflections of Grey in Audio from Audible









Click here to buy all three books for Kindle from Amazon


7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! so excited for this release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I can't wait. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this new book, sounds like a page turner. Will it be available for the Nook? I only saw Kindle in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be available for Nook! Thank you for asking.

      Delete
  4. I have just finshed the 3rd book read them all over a few days I was hooked I cannot wait to get the 4th installment of this!!! Hope we dont have to wait to much longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.