Thursday, June 20, 2013

Book Four Update




I hesitate to post this because...  No!  This is just an update.  I WISH the book was completed and I had a release date.

I just wanted to update all of you lovely folks who have supported me through all of this.  If I'm absent, it's because I'm DETERMINED to get this book done and I have to focus on one thing at a time.  Right now it's time to focus on the writing.  I am working on it, I promise.  I've been slightly absent from Facebook and have been neglecting my blog and email.  If I missed any posts, comments or emails, I apologize.  I am finding it very hard, if not impossible, for me to focus on writing and keep up with it all.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive and fun!  I will be around, just not as much as usual.  My hopes are high and so is my enthusiasm.

I will keep you all up to date on my progress - keep me honest and working!  Maybe I'll have a big surprise one of these days.

For comparison:
Color Me Grey word count: 79443
Color Me Grey chapter count: 17

Shades of Grey word count: 76304
Shades of Grey chapter count: 19

Reflections of Grey word count: 66514
Reflections of Grey chapter count: 15

Current word count: 40602
Current chapter count: 12

10 comments:

  1. I am ready. so glad it's coming along!! Can't wait. Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Curtis and jen... I cannot wait either and I know it will be worth the wait..... Thank you for keeping us informed, hugs and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxious! But I know it will be worth the wait! I agree . . . thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. Your comments make a world of difference. I was worried about giving an update. I didn't want anyone to be upset that I'd be talking about book four and not have it ready for you all to read. Again, you've all proven how very supportive you are! It makes me want to finish it that much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait. Thanks for the update, it's nice to be kept in the loop. The other 3 were/are great, looking forward to the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin that you got over 40,000 words keep up the pace. We all real excited to see what fun Alex gets her self into this time. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be your harshest critiquer and most loyal reader forever. Remember that. So send me chapter one now.

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo hoo! Thanks, Mac! I'll be emailing real soon. I should be wrapping up chapter twelve tonight.

      Delete
  8. Thanks again, everyone. I'm doing my morning routine of checking emails, comments and posts and then I'm back at it. I should have a new update on Friday the 28th. I will be out of town for the weekend, so I'll be scheduling the post today or tomorrow - hopefully it will be sadly out of date by the time it posts and I'll be even further into the process. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.