The official bio says: "Mystery author Carmen Amato writes about Risk. Power. Corruption. Cartels. And Relationships. Her novels are sharp-edged stories that combine complex plots with characters and settings drawn from her experiences living in Mexico and Central America. 

Carmen was born in New York and educated there as well as Virginia and Paris, France. Her family tree includes a mayor, a Mensa genius, and the first homicide in the state of Connecticut with an automatic weapon. The perpetrator, her great-grandfather, eluded a state-wide manhunt after killing two people-one of whom was his wife-and was never brought to justice. 

Carmen currently divides her time between the United States and Central America." 

In reality I'm a recovering Furla handbag addict who spends too much time drinking coffee and surfing Twitter. My house is stuffed full of print book and between the 4 of us we own 7 e-readers. The dog, a haughty German Shepherd, is smart enough to read but I think that she simply chooses not to.

Carmen writes:

I love connecting with readers on Twitter @CarmenConnects, on my Facebook page http;//facebook.com/authorcarmenamato, and on Pinterest where my boards illustrate my book http://pinterest.com/CarmenConnects. And there's even more at carmenamato.net.


Click here to buy from Amazon for Kindle