Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Whatever Wednesday - White's Point of View

White's Point of View


First of all - please let me beg everyone NOT to yell at me for not working on the 4th book in the series.  I hope to get back to it very soon, but I need to get back into the feel of the characters and I'm hoping this project I've been working on will help me get there.

There won't be much to read in this post unless you click the link below or navigate to my Writing Samples page.  I have decided to share my latest project with you but because of spoilers I want to make you work a little harder for it.

I have been rewriting Color Me Grey from the men's points of view.  It has been a fun project and very educational for me.  However, since it is the same story told from a different view point I don't think I will be making it public anywhere but here.

I have a little more written than what I will be sharing here today and might share it at a later date, but for now, you will get two chapters from White's point of view.


If you are still inclined to read the chapters you can find them on my Writing Samples page or simply click this link to open up the page. 

I hope you enjoy the diversion as much as I have.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be back to read.

    ...I was just taking a break from my editing, to clear my mind. But gotta get back to work. You know...it's an 8-5 thing *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Whites point of view. I thought it gave the story a differnt twist. It ansewered some questions and then giving me a few more. All in all I really did enjoy it. Since the new book seems to working it way out, I enjoyed geting white's first impressions of Alex. Do you know if we'll get Blacks point of veiw. He is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.