Friday, September 28, 2012

Pictures with Color - R. Mac Wheeler

If you've been following my blog you'll know that I love scenery photos.  So, as I was emailing back and forth with my friend, Mac, I suggested we maybe do a photo post together.  He sent me some of his pictures to put up and I've decided to leave mine out.  His are so wonderful they deserve their very own post.

If you are interested in seeing more of Mac's pictures you can find him over at his blog: http://rmacwheeler.blogspot.com/

If you haven't already seen my previous posts with mentions of Mac, you should know he's a talented author as well as a great photographer.  So, if you aren't just into the eye candy and you enjoy a good story - check out his books.

He didn't specifically say, but I'm going to guess that all of these pictures are from beautiful Florida.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.