Friday, September 21, 2012

Picture Post

I'm actually just filling up days.  I plan to let this post run through the weekend as I try to find other things/books to post about. 

I haven't gotten any submissions lately that I haven't already listed, so I'm going to do a search of all the books out there (I'm sure I won't be able to browse them all), but I'm going to give it a shot and post some of the ones that look interesting to me.  Until then, here are a few of my favorite pictures.









4 comments:

  1. ...an idea. Chose one of my novels...I'll send you a copy...and you can do a vunderval post on it. *smile*

    http://rmacwheeler.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post about your books - all of them. Monday! Yay! Thanks for the "submission". :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.