Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun in the hills!

I don't have any books to post, but I thought I'd share some of my recent pictures.  If you follow me on Facebook, some of these pictures were posted there already.  I apologize for the redundancy but hopefully there will be a couple new ones for you to see.

My girls.  I love them so much. 
Mt. Rushmore from a distance.
Walking up to Mt. Rushmore.
Mt. Rushmore. 
We had absolutely beautiful weather that day!
Not one of the big ones in the park but quite the handsome devil.

An old quarry we found via Google Maps.





I love trees with extra character.
He's got a good start on that rack. 
If I were a doe I'd certainly give him a second look.


An old broken cabin off the side of the road.

This door was actually really tiny. 
I would have had to stoop to get through it.
We decided to take the roads less traveled.
I love the tighter spots.
  They are much more intimate than the paved roads
with room for more than one vehicle at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I can loan you a dog, for the water pictures. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just come up here WITH the dogs and we could both get pictures! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.