Thursday, June 28, 2012

Naked Pictures and Wild Life

I have a special treat for you today.  R. Mac Wheeler, author of fifteen novels, is sharing some of his photographs.  They are wonderful.

Thank, Mac for sharing with us.  Don't forget to check out his books and his blog at:  http://rmacwheeler.com/



If you're an avid reader, you may care that I’m an author of character-driven SF/F/paranormals filled with quirky sorts who lug a lot of baggage, in worlds that aren’t that far out.
If you love nature, or photography in general, you may care that I have the photo addiction, and weekly post pictures I take during my outings. JC has generously invited me to share some of my favorites today. Stop by my blog on Sunday evenings…I almost always have a new set. Please visit, leave a note. I love the company…I don't get out much.

There you'll find pix like these, in and around Tampa, Tampa Bay, Hillsborough Bay, the Hillsborough River, University of South Florida, and Tampa University:
 (hint: if you aren't in a 'news-blog reader,' click on one of the pictures to drop into a higher resolution presentation.)



















-R. Mac Wheeler
Home PageFacebookContact me On KindleOn Nook'









4 comments:

  1. JC...you find the MOST interesting guests. How do you do that?

    I need you to host CL one of these days. Have you read CL Bevil? I think you'd lover her (or at least, Bubba)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! makes me want to get out my camera.........

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.