Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


2011 was great for me.

I was involved in two different book signings, joined a new writer's/artist's group, made many more sales than I could have hoped for and generally had a wonderful time.

I made tons of new friends, some locally (Val and MarJean in particular) and a lot online.  You have all helped me immensely and I want to thank you all for listening to me and encouraging me.


And, I got new covers for the series!





I want to thank everyone who tries to keep up with my blog, my readers, my family and my friends.  I hope you all have a very prosperous, healthy and happy 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Are you still working on making a 4 book for the alexis stantonn chronicles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, but it's very slow going. I just can't seem to find the actual story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.