Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Brand New November

Happy New November to everyone out there. I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!  We did.  After much munching and a lot of sharing with the uncles, the girls still have six pounds of candy to gnaw through.  I foresee more munching and sharing in the near future.



November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and I'm participating again.  My progress is very slow so far, though.  It's quite depressing.  I will admit, part of my slow start is because of the family obligations and baking I've been doing.  Okay - I've not been doing a lot of baking.  Mostly running after the two little ones and making them put the utensils back into the kitchen drawer.

This is where I'm at this year for NaNo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.