Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Featured Book - Dogs of War

Dogs of War
by
Bradley Convissar
 

Description
Dog's of War: A Ghost Story is a stand-alone, 25,000 word novella.

After divorcing his wife of two years, Gary Lettner thinks he has found the perfect house for himself and Molly, his eight-year-old daschund.  

But when the throats of the dead begin to cry out in a voice that only Molly can hear, and when evidence of past atrocities committed in his new home begin to surface, Gary finds himself an unlikely participant in a brutal quest for vengeance.



Author Bio 
I am a 33 year old dentist from NJ with 2 young kids and a diabetic, mostly blind daschund named Friday.  I attended college in New Orleans, where I earned my degree in evolutionary biology, and I earned my DMD in lovely Newark, New Jersey four years later.  

I write mainly horror/thriller/dark fiction, though no zombies and no slashers and no gore for gore's sake.I am the author of the four-volume Pandora's Children short story collection; the first three books are currently available (Volumes 1-3, In The Chair, Too Young To Die and Death Bleeds Into Life, respectively), and the final volume (Book 4: The Wretched Ones) should be available by mid-April.

I recently had a short story, Naughty and Nice (a twisted Christmas tale), published in Suspense Magazine.

Connect with the author at his website: Pandora's Children


Click below to buy your copy


















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.