Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whatever Wednesday

It's Whatever Wednesday so I'm going to talk about WHATEVER I want!  Take THAT!  Kidding - please don't leave yet!

I'll just jump right in and tell you what's been going on lately.

This past week I was involved in a Blog Tour hosted by AuthorAdvenTours and will say it was a really neat experience that I hope to do again before too long.  The link above will take you to AuthorAdvenTours current contest.  Take a second and go sign up!

If you're interested you can check out all of my stops by clicking the links below.

January 1 - Author Interview at Breakout Books
January 2 - Featured on John Pearson's Blogspot
January 3 - Video Review and Giveaway at Book Chat
January 4 -Review Contest and Interview at Her Book Self
January 5 - Special Guest - Character Interview on Kindle Obsessed
January 6 - Featured with an Excerpt at Fiction for Dessert
January 7 - Featured on The Whistle Stop with Philip Chen

I've also started hosting some of the authors who are getting involved in these blog tours.  It is a lot of fun for me and I hope to keep doing it.


So far I've been able to feature Dawn McCullough-White's Cameo the Assassin, Debra L. Martin and David W. Small's The Crystal Facade and Dawn Judd's Reining In.

This Friday and Saturday I have a book signing at our local library!  If you can make it you are more than welcome to come.  Not only do we have several authors scheduled to be there it's also the Winter Book Sale for the library!

I'm hoping for a bit of a break after the book signing but if I'm lucky I won't get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.