Sunday, January 30, 2011

Something Different at The Barn

I've been having trouble getting pictures to post to my blog but I hope the problem is resolved because today I'm bringing you something COMPLETELY different than my normal posts.

For those of you who don't know - my father owns a bar called The Barn.  It truly is an old barn that was converted into a small town, happy little bar.

He got a wild hair and talked a lot of our patrons into doing a Murder Mystery game last night.  He also asked me to attend to take pictures and help out here and there.  I have to say, everyone who came really went all out with their costumes!  Also, they played their characters as if they were really those people.

We live about 37 miles from the famous town of Deadwood (if you follow the interstate and highway)  However, as the crow flies, I'd GUESS we are only about fifteen miles from Deadwood.  It seemed fitting that the mystery my dad chose would be Murder at the Deadwood Saloon. 

I have antiqued these pictures to give it more of an authentic feel.

I want to thank everyone who came to the party and hope everyone had as much fun as I did!













2 comments:

  1. What fun!
    Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun was that??? You all look wonderful and Robert you were born to be n the era!! I love it. Where in the world did you all get your costumes? I am impressed...GOOD JOB and what a fun and friendly bar to party in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.