Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Tour - Day Six!

Today is the sixth day of my blog tour and I'm really excited.

Not only am I being featured on Fiction For Dessert, a blog put out by one of my new found favorite authors Karen Cantwell.  I'm also being featured on Kindle Nation.

So far, I've been featured on Breakout Books, Learn Me Good, Book Chat, Her Book Self, Kindle Obsessed and Fiction For Dessert.  I would recommend all of these blogs to both readers and authors because they are just down right good blogs for anything book related.

Please check out Fiction For Dessert.  Karen Cantwell always has something interesting posted.  And, just in case you were unaware, Karen is the author of Take the Monkeys and Run and The Chronicles of Marr-nia.  I've read both books and really enjoyed them - so much so I am constantly telling people about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.