Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Tour - Day Four!

Wow!  Today is the fourth day in my blog tour already.

Lisa from Her Book Self has graciously agreed to host me today.  Her and I have become friends since she kindly read and reviewed Color Me Grey.  We followed each others progress during NaNoWriMo and have shared a few emails back and forth.  I love her blog and read it every day.  I hope you will do the same.

Today she will have an interview, giveaways and a review of the second book in my series, Shades of Grey.


Another reminder to get in on the month long giveaway of up to $50 from Author AdvenTours.  The details are on the right side of the page at Author AdvenTours or you can find more information on my Giveaways and Contest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.