Thursday, December 23, 2010

Whatever Thursday

I've switched my Wednesday and Thursday posts this week.  Yes, it was an accident.  For some reason my days got confused.

I do have a few things going on in the near future.  Of course, we've got Christmas coming up!  I'm getting more and more excited.  I don't think there is a thing under the tree for me, but my husband brought home a Kitchenaid Mixer for me last week!  What I'm most excited about are the kids!

The three-year-old is a joy to watch open gifts.  She screams and loves everything we give her.  The baby will be turning one-year-old on Christmas Day!  And, the ten-year-old will be getting her Kindle.  I'm really excited to see her reaction. (She's not allowed internet access alone yet, so I'm safe posting this here)

Also - Don't forget to enter for one of the three free Kindle copies of The Butcher's Boy by Michael Robb.  I will announce and award the winners on Christmas Day.

January should prove to be interesting.  I get to host for several blog tours for authors, I have a blog tour for my own books coming up, a Kindle Nation Daily Sponsorship and a book signing.  It's possible I may have a radio interview coming up as well.

I hope the holiday season is safe and happy for everyone!  Get out there and support an Indie author and give their books as gifts to the readers in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.