Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recently Read

The Chronicles of Marr-nia
by
Karen Cantwell

The Chronicles of Marr-nia (Short Stories Starring Barbara Marr) 

I just finished reading this compilation of short stories by Karen Cantwell and have to say that I loved it.  I loved Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery) and this is another look into the life of Barbara Marr.  As a mother, I can relate to Cantwell's parenting problems and love her solutions.  If you haven't already read Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery) get out there and read it.  It's only 99¢!  Then get yourself a copy of The Chronicles of Marr-nia (Short Stories Starring Barbara Marr)It's only 99¢ too!

Description:
Four funny and touching short stories featuring soccer mom and movie lover, Barbara Marr who made her debut appearance in the hilarious murder mystery, Take the Monkeys and Run. Also, just for fun, the author has included two BONUS shorts with different themes. All-in-all - a collection sure to entertain.



 

3 comments:

  1. Sold! Thanks for the recommendation - I'm a sucker for those 99 cent Kindle copies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this set of short stories and I'm not generally one that reads short stories. I really hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.