Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Author Spotlight - Adrian Ludens

 Adrian Ludens

Today I'm going to do something a little different.  
I'm going to feature an author instead of a book.

I met Adrian Ludens a few years ago at our local writers group.  He had entered their writing contest and won!  I was fortunate enough to be at the meeting in which he read his winning story.  To say the least, I was captivated.  Since then I've had the extreme pleasure to have read several of his stories.  I don't think I need to say I really enjoy his writing.
Our little local contest isn't the only contest he has won.
He has won the "Mysterious Photograph" writing contest hosted by the Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine - TWO MONTHS IN A ROW.  May, 2008 issue and June, 2008 issue.

He has an Amazon author page you can check out to see how prolific of a writer he is.
Below you will find an anthology he is a part of.

Bonded by Blood II
A Romance in Red


Bonded by Blood II is a "best of" collection of all the Stories of the Month from the SNM Horror web site. It was voted #6 in best anthologies in the Editors and Preditors poll. My story included is called "Cold Feet". What lengths will a mortician's assistant go to for the man she loves?


You can check out more Adrian Ludens at his Amazon author page:  Adrian Ludens

Click below to get your copy of Bonded by Blood II


   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.