Monday, October 11, 2010

!!! NEW RELEASE !!!

!!!  NEW RELEASE  !!!

The Royal Dragoneers
M.R. Mathias







Description:
Hold on to your dragon! You’re about to journey through a brave new world of hearty survivors straight into a dragon riding, troll fighting adventure for the ages.

After struggling for more than two centuries to tame the inhospitable dragon infested Islands where they washed up, the descendants of the survivors of a lost passenger ship are now striving to tame the Mainland they have found.

But the Goblin King, an Ivory antlered demon called Gravelbone, has a different plan for the men who are invading his territory. He and his Nightshade are rallying the trolls to defend their lands.
With the help of the dragons, goblins, and orcs they plan on rendering the wall the humans have built useless so that they can drive man back to the islands from where they came.
When stubborn King Blanchard finally accepts that the kingdom is under attack it may be too late, and the only ones who can save the people on the Mainland have been locked away in the dungeon.

Join some brave young men and their mentor, a grizzled old King’s Ranger, and a particularly clever young magic wielding woman, as they traverse the wild frontier and sail to King’s Island to warn the King of the warring trolls. Then hold on for your life as you tear through the pages, because the pure blooded dragons they have befriended have another plan all together.

This full length novel is 115,000+ words long which is aprox. 360 standard book pages.  



Review
I had the pleasure of reading this book early. I am very happy I did. While fantasy is not my usual genre, I always love reading great stories and Mathias has the ability to tell a great story. In fact, I was often reading this book at work instead of doing my work. Oops!

Mathias has created a great cast of characters, but by far, my favorite was Zah. She, yes a she, is not only a strong female but she can kick some major butt. She also was very compassionate and I loved how her story progresses throughout the book. The other characters I loved were the dragons. I never thought I would be cheering for a dragon, but that is what I did.

I thought the 2nd half of the book was much faster paced because it was filled with non-stop action and seriously kept me on the edge of the seat.

A great read for fantasy lovers or anyone looking for a new genre.
 


Click below to get your copy!

 Buy from Smashwords











I'd like to add that I've been corresponding with M.R. Mathias for a short while now and love his spirit and generosity with his advice and support.

Thanks M.R.!

1 comment:

  1. There is only one word for people like you J. C.! AWSOME! M. R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.