Friday, August 20, 2010

JC Phelps Blog with Connections

JC Phelps Blog
Now Has
Connections

This is exciting news!  

Dawn Judd, author of Reining In and the administrator of Breakout Books on Facebook, has allowed me to start feeding my blog directly into the Breakout Books Facebook page as well as my own Facebook fan page.

Hopefully this will help all of us authors out there.  If I haven't yet listed your book, contact me and I will get your book scheduled.  If you have more than one book send them all my way.  For full details about listing your book on this blog click here.


Don't forget to tell everyone you know about JC Phelps' Blog, JC Phelps Author page on Facebook and Breakout Books Facebook page and Breakout Books Blog.  The more people that know, the more people that will see your book listing!

 Thanks for reading!


~JC~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.