Apparently, (because I won), this award has nothing to do with excellence in writing or anything like that. But, I WON, I WON, I WON.
There are four rules that go along with this great award. They are as follows:
❦ Thank THE GIVERS and link back to their blogs.
❦ Share SEVEN things about myself.
❦ Pass along to SEVEN bloggers.
❦ COMMENT on their blogs to tell them of the award.
I've already linked to THE GIVER, but I'd also like to add that Writing on Thin Ice is hosted by Lisa Koosis, the author of Fresh Blood. For a reminder, she has about a week left in the contest she entered. If you are so inclined, you should take a moment and go vote for her. You can find my original post about Fresh Blood here.
Now, onto the SEVEN things about myself...
- Let me see... oh, I need glasses.
- I am married.
- I have three wonderful daughters.
- I live on my parent's 80 acres, just like Alexis Stanton in my books. Though that's the only resemblence.
- I don't care for jewelry.
- I'm pretty darn tired at the moment.
- I get goofy when I'm tired.
Now I have to find and pass this award onto SEVEN other bloggers and comment on their blogs to tell them.