Friday, July 23, 2010

Contest Update!

I just received a brand new review!

I thought I'd take the time to share this review and post the list of people who are entered into the contest so far.  If I've missed a review of yours please let me know so I can update your number of entries.

Here is the review that was left on here, Smashwords, Amazon and Goodreads:

 Soooz said...
Author J C Phelphs has created a marvelously fast-paced adventure with the petite MC Alexis Stanton a package of 5'4" dynamite, with long straight hair and a serious attitude if you cross her.

Alexis has a very interesting background including special services training{Private yet}. A wealthy and connected family, with an Admiral for a daddy. Alexis has to draw her own conclusions on just what it is daddy does for the government. Her inherited sense of adventure send her on an interview for a most unusual position.

This is an unusual book, written for a market tired of adventures that only include the undead and people with a nasty overbite. It moves fast, the characterizations are clever yet believable, and the adventure is full on. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.

No hesitation in recommending this for a fast paced read.


THANKS AGAIN SOOOZ!



Contest Entries: (please don't hesitate to tell me if I've missed any postings)

  • Soooz - 4 - Amazon, JC Phelps Blog, Goodreads and Smashwords
  • Misty - 3 - Amazon, KindleObsessed Blog and Shelfari,
  • Dawn - 4 - Amazon, Breakout Books Blog, Goodreads and Shelfari
  • Lynn - 1 - Amazon 

Thank you for taking the time to review Color Me Grey!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading "Color Me Grey" and I have three words for the book...WOW, WOW and more WOW. Meet Alexis Stanton. She is smart, tough, fit and very pretty. She reminds me of the character "Lora Croft". The character "Alexis" thinks she looks like Lora Croft too except she does not have the accent. From the beginning to the ending there is non-stop action. I love the character's too - From the Dad to Mr. White to Mr. Black. I will be reading "Shades of Grey" and "Reflections of Grey". Thank You J.C. Phelps for a wonderful novel! I really enjoyed it. To the next adventure...Shades of Grey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    Thank you for reading Color Me Grey. I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Don't forget to update me if you've posted your review anywhere else so I can update your contest entries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.