Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Also Available on Smashwords

I've also uploaded Shades of Grey and Reflections of Grey.

Now that I've got all this work done, I don't know what I'll be posting in the near future.  I need some people to review my books on Amazon so I'll have something to talk about! 

Anyway, here are the links to my two books on Smashwords.com

Shades of Grey: Book Two of the Alexis Stanton Chronicles

Reflections of Grey: Book Three of the Alexis Stanton Chronicles 

Again, if you read any of my books I really hope you enjoy the stories!

~JC~


1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful, JC. I really have to head over to Smashwords this week and check out your books!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you over on my blog today. http://bit.ly/9PvSjx

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.