Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Accepting Contest Entries

I've decided to run a contest for all my readers out there! 

To enter all you need to do is review Color Me Grey.  Once your reviews are posted all you need to do is drop me a line with your name, email address and a list of where you posted your reviews.  You can send me a message on my blog, my Facebook or my email.  Those of you that have already reviewed on Amazon will automatically be entered.

For every review posted you will get one entry.  For example, if you put up a review on Smashwords and copy and paste it over to Amazon, Shelfari and Goodreads you will be entered four times.  Posting on any website, listed or not, qualifies as an entry so don't forget to include your blog too!

I will be giving away the second book in the series, Shades of Grey.

The deadline is September 1st!

***Dropping me a line with your return email address is very important otherwise I won't be able to notify you if you've won.  I will not share your email addresses with anyone!***

Here are links where you can reach me:
Blog
Facebook
Email

~JC~

2 comments:

  1. Author J C Phelphs has created a marvelously fast-paced adventure with the petite MC Alexis Stanton a package of 5'4" dynamite, with long straight hair and a serious attitude if you cross her.

    Alexis has a very interesting background including special services training{Private yet}. A wealthy and connected family, with an Admiral for a daddy. Alexis has to draw her own conclusions on just what it is daddy does for the government. Her inherited sense of adventure send her on an interview for a most unusual position.

    This is an unusual book, written for a market tired of adventures that only include the undead and people with a nasty overbite. It moves fast, the characterizations are clever yet believable, and the adventure is full on. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.

    No hesitation in recommending this for a fast paced re

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.