Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July at my house.

I live on my families property (80 acres) and the community fireworks display is held on our place.

This is one of the best things we could ever hope for.  Tons of people from the community and outlying communities come to see the show and stop by for short visits.  I love it!

I'm proud to be from the United States of America.  As far as I'm concerned, it's the best place on the planet.  Not only do we have a variety of terrain and territory, we have a variety of people.  These are some of the reasons I'm happy to be a part of it all.  But what makes me the most proud of our wonderful country are the men and women that serve to protect the rest of us that stay home to raise our families.

The following pictures are of the show held at our place and I want to thank the community for their donations, support and involvement.  Thank you goes to the Volunteer Fire Fighters that really make the show what it is.  But I also want to thank those that have given their lives to the service of protecting our freedoms. 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Independence Day Celebration!

~JC~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.